reblog this post
♥ 383 notes
● via source
Lily Rabe & Emma Roberts | American Horror Story Coven
cherry bomb // the runaways
can’t stay at home, can’t stay at school
old folks say, “you poor little fool,”
down the street i’m the girl next door
i’m the fox you’ve been waiting for
EVERYONE STOP AND REALIZE!! THIS IS A BABY FOX!!!
WE DID THE MASH
*KICKS THROUGH YOUR DOOR*
WE DID THE MONSTER MASH
*BACKFLIPS INTO YOUR LIVING ROOM*
THE MONSTER MASH
*BREAKS ALL OF YOUR WINDOWS*
IT WAS A GRAVEYARD SMASH
SO HELP ME GOD YOU LITTLE SHITS BETTER USE FAFSA.GOV TO FILL OUT YOUR FUCKING FAFSA.
IF YOU PAY $88 TO FILE YOUR FAFSA AT FAFSA.COM, I WILL SMACK THE DUMB LOOK RIGHT OFF YOUR DAMN FACES. FAFSA.COM IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE US DEPARTMENT OF ED. THEY ARE BAD PEOPLE WHO WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND CHARGE YOU TO FILL OUT A FREE FORM. A FREE FUCKING FORM. FREE IS THE FIRST WORD IN THE ACRONYM!
.GOV IS LOVE. .COM IS A PUTRID POOL OF FUCKERY.
-THE VERY ANGRY SUDDEN ADULT
Ellen is just the greatest person alive.
It’s not a phase mom I really am the next supreme
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
These are probably some of the most powerful pictures I’ve ever seen and some hit close to home.
*procrastinates doing things I love for an unknown reason*